Insurance Agent Salary Canada
The average salary for a insurance agent is 44 678 in vancouver bc.
Insurance agent salary canada. Salary information comes from 14 data points collected directly from employees users and past and present job advertisements on indeed in the past 36 months. Insurance agent salary in canada. Filter by location to see insurance agent salaries in your area. The average insurance agent salary in the united states is 51 151 as of july 27 2020 but the range typically falls between 46 716 and 57 701.
In addition they earn an average bonus of 10 499. According to payscale insurance agents from canada make about c 40 550 yearly. So the pay per hour is c 19 49. The typical tenure for an insurance agent is less than 1 year.
Salary estimates are based on 654 salaries submitted anonymously to indeed by insurance agent employees users and collected from past and present job advertisements on indeed in the past 36 months. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. How much does a insurance agent make in vancouver bc. Salaries estimates are based on 17 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance agent employees in vancouver bc.
Visit payscale to research insurance agent salaries by city experience skill employer and more. A typical full time annual salary for this occupation is in the region of 45 000 65 000. The average salary for an insurance agent in canada is c 42 276. Salary estimates are based on 135 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance agent employees.
Average sun life financial insurance agent yearly pay in canada is approximately 54 991 which is 16 above the national average. The average insurance sales agent salary in canada is 75 047 or an equivalent hourly rate of 36. In the united kingdom the median salary per year is at 17 182 with salaries generally ranging between 14 407 and 24 730. The average salary for an insurance agent is 47 984 per year in canada.
Employment prospects for insurance agents and brokers are expected to be good in canada. Visit payscale to research insurance sales agent salaries by city experience skill employer and more. Government data indicates that the labour market for this profession will be balanced for the near future. The national average salary for a insurance agent is 44 081 in canada.
- Do You Need Medical Insurance To See A Dermatologist
- Home Insurance Companies Kalispell Montana
- Farm Bureau Insurance Agents Near Me
- Health Insurance Companies List In Usa
- Erie Insurance Troy Il
- Hmo Plan And Ppo
- Homeowners Insurance For Mobile Homes In Georgia
- Do You Need Insurance With A Learner S Permit In Nc
- Do You Need Medical Insurance In 2020
- Gny Insurance Companies New York
- Do You Need Medical Insurance In Canada
- Eyemart Express Insurance Accepted
- Group Number On Cigna Insurance Card
- Health Insurance For Small Business Uae
- Do You Need Insurance With A Learner S Permit In California
- Flood Insurance Zone Lookup
- Geico Insurance Quote Oklahoma
- Do You Need Insurance With A Learner S Permit
- Health Insurance Qualifying Event Loss Of Coverage
- Family Health Care Insurance