Insurance Agent Salary Washington State
New york is the highest paying state for life insurance agent jobs.
Insurance agent salary washington state. As we mentioned earlier we took the average annual salary data for insurance agents from the 2018 bureau of labor statistics specifically their occupational employment statistics to make the comparison of salaries apples to apples across states we also took into account the cost of living in each state. The average salary for a insurance agent is 64 202 per year in washington state. Business address and phone number. Getting your insurance license is the first step to becoming an insurance agent in washington.
Learn about salaries benefits salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. The average insurance agent salary in oregon is 50 870 as of june 28 2020 but the range typically falls between 46 460 and 57 384. The average insurance agent salary in washington is 54 547 as of june 28 2020 but the range typically falls between 49 818 and 61 532. Companies for which an agent is authorized to sell insurance.
Visit payscale to research insurance agent salaries by city experience skill employer and more. 264 insurance agent salaries in washington state provided anonymously by employees. What salary does a insurance agent earn in washington state. The top five salaries not surprisingly are all located in the seattle puget sound region.
See how much a life insurance agent job pays hourly by state. What is the average annual salary for a life insurance agent job by state. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. The average salary for an insurance agent in seattle washington is 47 859.
All are above the average national annual salary for insurance agents. Types of insurance the agent is authorized to sell in washington state. New hampshire life insurance agent salary. Life insurance car insurance home insurance or business insurance all require a license to sell in any state.
Washington life insurance agent salary. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. Hawaii life. Recently we looked at the average annual salaries of washington s insurance agents.
Here are the best cities to live in in terms of insurance agent salaries in the great state of washington.
- Affordable Health Insurance For Small Business Employees
- Do You Need Health Insurance To Go To College
- American Express Insurance Car Rental
- Car Insurance Companies Sending Checks
- Biggest Dental Insurance Companies
- Car Insurance Health Care Workers
- Auto Insurance Companies Without Drivers License
- Do You Need Health Insurance In Ny
- Dental Insurance Companies In North Carolina
- Abacus Insurance Waiting Period
- Car Insurance Companies And Their Phone Numbers
- Disability Insurance For Small Business Owners
- Assurance Wireless Jobs Near Me
- Car Insurance Yearly Cost
- American Family Insurance Geneseo Illinois
- Auto Insurance On A Tesla
- Assurance Wireless Qr Code
- Buntain Insurance Oak And King Edward
- Car Insurance Companies A To Z
- Do Insurance Companies Lose Money